MLS Laser Therapy
When a physical condition or injury affects mobility or quality of life, there is one goal: A rapid return to every-day activities.
MLS Laser Therapy is an advanced laser technology that works to eliminate pain and reduce inflammation in the body in a safe, painless, and non-invasive way. This therapy utilizes dual wavelengths of infrared light to penetrate deep into the tissue and stimulate regeneration at the cellular level.
There are no known side-effects! Laser therapy is cleared by the FDA and is safe and effective.
- Benefits of MLS Laser Therapy:
-Rapidly reduces pain
-Improves blood circulation
Quick Recovery of:
- sprains & strains
- the structure and function of an injured region
- swollen areas and surface injuries, such as wounds and ulcers
We are proud to be on the Chiropractic technological forefront by offering MLS Laser Therapy. We have invested in the very best technology as a key component of our continuing quest to offer you the finest in health care.
- Why choose MLS Laser Therapy?
- MLS Laser Therapy does not require the use of drugs or surgery, there are no known side effects, and it is quick and convenient. According to studies performed by top academic institutions, such as Harvard University, laser therapy is equal to or more effective than other forms of therapy.
- Will the treatment hurt?
- No, laser therapy does not hurt. There is little or no sensation during treatment.
- How long does a typical treatment session take?
- The length of a typical treatment session is 10 to 15 minutes. However, it depends on the size of the area being treated. Treatments are usually received 2-3 times a week. Treatment plans are determined on an individual basis.
- How many treatmetns does it take?
- The number of treatments depends on the nature of the condition being treated. The typical course of treatment takes between 6 to 12 visits.
- How long before results are felt?
- You may feel improvement to your condition after 1 to 3 treatments. For some more chronic conditions, it may take up to 6 visits to feel the benefits of laser therapy. Not everyone responds to laser therapy in the same way.
- Are the results long lasting?
- MLS Laser Therapy is about healing. With MLS Laser Therapy, we are not masking or covering up a condition, but rather, treating the root of your pain and inflammation. Because of this, many patients have seen long-term results.
- Can it be used in conjunction with other forms of treatment?
- Yes, MLS Laser Therapy is sometimes more effective when combined with other forms of therapy, including physical therapy, chiropractic, massage, soft tissue mobilization, electrotherapy, and following surgery.
More Information On MLS Laser Therapy
The links below will give you more information on the benefits and research behind MLS Laser Therapy: